Whether you are facing a major medical issue, or thinking about making a change in the direction of your life, deciding on the best course of action is often filled with contradictions and compromise. You need to clarify for yourself; “What do I want? What are the positive outcomes that I want? What are the negative consequences I need to get rid of, or I am prepared to live with?”
But what if there is a way to improve the likelihood of a good outcome and minimize the possible negatives, even to a point that they are no longer really any negatives for you? How do you deal with all the Stress that it comes with? How do you find your Zeropoint?
Many companies in the business world have developed ways of doing this through what is called - a process of continuous improvement. A series of steps that keep repeating a process overtime, while turning Stress
into a lever towards being successful. We have taken applicable Strategies and Tactics from this approach and combined them with the Methods and Techniques of Professional Life Coaching to create Zeropoint Strategies. Get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want without making trade-offs and compromising.
As professional Life Coaches, we provide the framework for you to answer the questions and take the action to reach your goals. We help by coaxing and questioning, so that you can take full ownership and control of your decisions and actions, while considering both the logical and emotional issues.
The major steps in the process of Continuous Improvement are:
- Clearly define your goal(s)
- Define the benefits, - the payoff. - What do you get, - What to you get rid of?
- Determine how you will know how well you are doing - Where are you along the path?
- Identify and layout all the obstacles along your path
- Develop an action plan to overcome the obstacles and use them to energize your actions
- Get into action, take the steps to make your plan a reality
- Achieve your goal and continually renew yourself at being better at being you
Along the way don’t let complacency and inertia stop you from living your dreams